By Bob Shapiro
This is the 100th post to US-Issues.com. Most of the posts are original, plus about 10 reblogged posts. I’ve been active for about two months and have gained a small, but respectable size, following with about 1150 page views so far.
Comments have been received, although interestingly, most of these come through my personal (Bob Shapiro) Facebook page. So far, there have been no flames (Thanks!), and several back and forth comments.
One feature that is included on the web site, is a listing of all the “Action Items” that I’ve called for, including a few US Constitutional Amendments, a few Congressional Rules changes, and a lot of new laws. These Action Items have dealt with reducing the size of our federal government:
- Balance the Budget & Repay the National Debt
- A Dollar Cap on Federal Spending
- Eliminating Agencies like EPA, FDA, & the FED
- Bill Max Length (50 pages) & Legislator MUST know what’s in the Bill in order to vote yes
- Phase out various Entitlement Programs like Food Stamps, Medicare, ObamaCare, & Social Security
- Stop Debasing the Dollar & Return to Silver and/or Gold Standard
- Deregulate industries like Food, Drugs, Airline, & Energy
- Stop Green Anti-Energy Programs like ending subsidies on Wind & Solar, prohibitions on fossil fuels, and CO2 CAGW Nonsense
- Oversee & Correct Statistical Standards like CPI Manipulations
- Stop Bailouts & Bail Ins allowing Too Big To Fail businesses to go into bankruptcy if they’re broke & incompetent
I’ve dealt with a broad range of issues, sticking mostly to our Tag Line, “Political Issues of Economic Importance.” I’ll try to keep giving you more good, thoughtful pieces that you’ll be happy to read.
Thank you for reading my Blog!