Part one discussed the “what” and “why” of unpayable debt, an inevitable “reset” or the end of the current financial world. Part two addresses when.
REVIEW FROM PART ONE
- A risk/reward analysis for 2018—202? points toward gold and silver, not stocks, bonds, corporate debt, student loans or most asset classes.
- The “everything bubble” will burst. Consequences will be dire for many individuals, businesses and governments.
- Debt and spending are “out of control.” Central banks will “paper over” massive defaults, and fiat currencies will devalue.
- Hyperinflation, defaults and resets occurred in many countries and could (will) happen in developed countries such as the U.S.
- Rig for stormy weather! Gold and silver bullion and coins are “insurance” against the inevitable currency devaluations that must occur in our debt based fiat currency systems.