By Gordon T Long – Re-Blogged From Silver Phoenix
- The US stock market continues to rise because it is increasingly dominated by shrinking “availability & supply”,
- All three stock “Pools” are shrinking in a stealth & unappreciated fashion,
- There is an increasing potential for a “Minsky Melt-Up” based on an even stronger US dollar (i.e. An Emerging Market Flight to Safety),
- Expect a coming M&A corporate focus using inflated stock as the takeover currency to answer slowing corporate growth …. further reducing listing and outstanding share pools.
- Expect market rotation from Growth to Value in the near term versus the final Topping of the equity markets.