STORY AT A GLANCE – week ending November 27:
- Gold prices made a significant low during November or December in 8 of the last ten years. Gold prices are low and over-sold as of Nov. 27.
- The gold to S&P 500 ratio shows gold is inexpensive compared to the S&P over four decades of history.
- Gold and silver price lows are due now—which means between mid-November and late December. Now, or soon.
- The GDX to gold price ratio bottomed in 2016. Expect gold to rally and gold stocks to rise faster in the coming years.
- Stocks are making new highs. Craziness in politics and monetary policy are “off the charts.” Beware the consequences of both.