The music died many times in the past. To name a few:
- 1929 Market crash
- 1933 President Roosevelt confiscates citizen gold and declares it illegal to own more than a few ounces.
- 1971 President Nixon “closed the gold window” and severed the last link between the devaluing dollar and gold.
- 1987 Stock market crash
- 2000 Stock market and “dot-com” crash
- 2008 Stock market and housing crash
- 2019? Stock market and “everything bubble” correction/crash
- 2020-2025? “Inflate or Die” QE, bond monetization, helicopter dollars etc.