By Tony Brown – Re-Blogged From http://www.WattsUpWithThat.com
[The many good charts did not transfer in pasting. Please use the link at bottom to see them. -Bob]
This article examines the continued cooling of CET this century
- Looks at a similar scenario of regional cooling in America
- Examines CET related urbanisation issues, and the current Met office allowances for this
- Notes the centuries long general warming of our climate.
- Notes considerable English seasonal variability over the centuries
- Examines the key component parts of the weather that affect the British Isles
- Queries whether wind direction, strength and longevity are major factors in shaping our climate over the centuries.